Our Commitment to Responsible Lending
Speel Finance Company Private Ltd. is a RBI-registered Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC),
which lends personal loans through its technology platform, Pocketly. We believe in being a accountable business entity and hence thoroughly adhere to RBI’s fair practice codes and policies from time to time. Further, as regulated by the RBI, all loan transactions are in line with the stipulated rules and regulations.
As a responsible lender, we realize the significance of meeting our customer’s financial needs and help them succeed financially.
What you can expect from us as a responsible lender:
- We strictly prohibit abusive, misleading, or fraudulent lending practices
- We do not misuse any information you provide during the application process
- Our detailed FAQ section of the application and on the website provides easy to understand information on the queries you may have.
- Address your queries and complaints professionally within a stipulated time frame.
- Our loan recovery process adheres to RBI’s fair practice code
- We provide you with all the information you may need to make fully informed decisions about our loan products
- We explicitly display all information on the cost of borrowing, fees and charges and our lending terms and conditions on our mobile application and on the website
- We always treat your personal information as confidential
What we need from you as a borrower:
- Always provide us with complete and correct information on your application in order to evaluate your eligibility.
- Please make sure you fully understand the terms and conditions on which the money is borrowed. We urge you to seek further information, if needed.
- Please ensure timely repayments, in order to maintain a good credit score. Further, it will help you to get credit quicker on subsequent loans.
You may refer our Fair Practice Code for more information.
To report any unfair practices, please write to email@example.com.